Tax Update - Autumn 2014
Let’s face it, even we concede that not all information from your accountant is fun but it is hopefully informative and important!
We have included items in our Autumn update that we feel will be of interest to you. These range from information on different methods of company finance to VAT on music and e-books, so hopefully there is something for everyone.
• Flexi time payback
• The new SIR on the block
• Increased costs for your music and e-books
• FRS 102: The New Financial Reporting Standard
• Good news for low earners
• Chasing cars
• Invest or lend? A company owner’s dilemma
• Salary sacrifice – a ‘no brainer?
• STOP PRESS – Urgent action required by Trustees, and potentially investment companies
Click here to download a PDF of the full Tax Update.