Business has become more complicated than ever before and litigation can be a major issue for many businesses. You need an expert on your side to help you resolve disputes quickly whilst at the same time looking for the best outcome for you, often working alongside your legal team.
There are a number of areas where our team may be able to help you:-
- Commercial disputes – for example disputed debts or claims.
- Fraud –for example quantifying employee fraud – or more constructively, helping you put systems in place to prevent it happening in the first place.
- Claims – for example loss of profit claims, loss of income claims following an accident or business disruption.
- Business valuations – on sale, break up of a jointly owned business, divorce etc., or for tax purposes.
- Assisting in divorce cases, advising on division of assets and investigation work where there are disputes. Also considering, for example, the use of trusts in family or matrimonial disputes.
We have considerable experience of helping clients establish and pursue claims, also acting as joint expert witnesses and court appearances where appropriate.
Our Forensic Accounting team is headed up by Bill Law who focuses mostly on the accounting aspects, while Julian Smith focuses mainly on the tax implications (UK and Overseas) and other related advice.
Our team concentrate on the key issues and have a pragmatic approach to developing solutions to ensure the best outcome wherever possible.
For more information please contact: