Dates for your diary - Microsoft courses
Excel course dates for September 2014
Courses are for 2007 and 2010
Excel Introduction: Monday 8 and Thursday 25 September - Only a few places left for each
|Not necessarily for complete beginners. If you have been using Excel for a while, but want a better understanding of formula, functions, printing and setting up a spreadsheet, this is the course for you. For full details see: Excel Introduction further information|
Excel Intermediate, Excel Advanced, Word and PowerPoint courses can also be arranged - please call Chris Baker on 01425 625523 for details.
Cost: £135 per head + VAT
What you get for your money:
Microsoft training is provided by F1 Computer Services, who have supplied in-house computer training for Princecroft Willis for many years. Their Microsoft certified trainers provide friendly, jargon-free tuition tailored to each user's particular requirements.
Timing: 9.45 am for 10 am start, 'til approximately 4.30 pm
Courses include the following:
- One day of tuition from F1 Computer Services on your chosen application
- Use of the computer facilities at Towngate House
- Course notes illustrated with screen shots so that when working alone after the training you have something to refer to
- Lunch, parking and refreshments
- Microsoft courses: F1 Computer Services award Certificates to all successful trainees
Course Numbers: Maximum of 6.
To book: Please download a booking form, complete and send to F1 Computer Services.
Click on the F1 logo below to take you to their web site for further details on all available courses.